This is a great deal if you have a small business or would like to have someone at your disposal that will repair your/your friends/anyone's Computers(PC, Mac, Linux) or Tablet(any kind), or Smartphones(any). as many times as we decide over any period we decide! I repair computers remotely, over the internet too, so you your friends or solicited customers never have to leave the comfort of their own homes! Computer and Smartphones and Tablets are so popular nowadays and with that in mind you would have your own employee, for a period of time that we both agree on, that is an expert in the field of repairing these complex, high-tech devices. (I WILL SIGN A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT SO YOU FEEL SAFE!...I AM DEDICATED TO MAKING THIS HAPPEN:):) Check out this link on how contracts work: http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/business-contracts-forms/breach-of-contract-and-lawsuits.html ... They are a great tool to use so that we both feel safe! I have no job, I'm on Social security, so I will be available all the time/any time unless I am asleep for the day...once I wake up, I am at your disposal and I can work 16 hours a day:)...This is a great deal all around, help us make this happen!

We can work out a deal based on the type of Bike e.g. maybe about 40 Computer/Smartphone repairs for a $1200 Dirt Bike(my flat rate for repair is usually around a $30 labor charge(see this link for all of my services!: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cps/4784612903.html )) or up to a year(or more) of unlimited Computer/Smartphone repairs for a Harley Davidson(old is o.k....I love the Heavy bikes:) or Crotch Rocket/Street Bike. If this sounds at all interesting to you call me at 480-243-8637 my name is Joe:)....

I am very interested to make this deal and you will find I will work with you so that we both can benefit from this deal. If you like you can say, for example, give me a $900+ Dirt Bike and I can give you 30+ repairs(depending on the value of the bike) and then you can sell the services yourself on Craigslist and even make money off of your new employee by raising my normal rate to whatever you like.  I am courteous, kind, and thorough and I can be available on-time everytime:)....

I may consider doing this trade for a vehicle....Car, Truck or Van(I do love Vans:), but I do like the idea of a nice Motorcycle that I can use to offer in home computer repair services to my clients. Just think, you trade me a Motorcycle but you get a Computer repair professional at your disposal, whenever and however for however long we decide. This can really work out for both of us:)....Call me, 480-243-8637 my name is Joe:)
Help us make this happen!!!

Last Edited By: joeish80829 12/30/14 02:47 AM. Edited 2 times.