This is a note from Claire Franklin seeking volunteers for Rockport New Year's Eve at the upcoming Peace Fest.
I am cross-posting this on the Home Port page as well. Thank you!

Hello friends,

Rockport New Year's Eve is looking for volunteers for next Sunday, September 20th for the Peace Fest in Harvey Park.

I have attached descriptions of the five jobs and a volunteer schedule.  Please pass this email on to everyone on your mailing list so we can have a successful fundraiser for RNYE.

We are looking for volunteers to help with the Food Tent that we have every year in Harvey Park from  12:30 - 5 PM.  We are looking for people in 2 1/2 hour (ish) shifts to help set up, cook hamburgers, veggie burgers & hot dogs on the grill, someone to set up the rolls for the grill, two sales people and clean up.  I also need someone with a pick up truck or SUV that can help transport to Harvey Park from my home in Pigeon Cove in the morning and/or bring it back to Pigeon Cove when it is over.

If you feel up for it, please volunteer for more than one shift.  The music, poetry and day in the park is very enjoyable and the work is not that hard!!

I am always looking for Baked goods to sell: brownies, cookies or bars, etc. that can be bagged and sold for $1.00.

Delivering supplies from 3 Story Street, Pigeon Cove to Harvey Park & setting up: 8-9 AM (need a pick up or SUV)
Set up in Harvey Park: 9-12:15 AM
Cooking on the grill: 12:15-2:30 Jim Grady & 2:15-5 
Back up person on grill: 12:15-2:30 Jeana Grady & 2:15-5
Selling food: 12:15-2:30 & 2:15-5
2nd person Selling food: 12:15-2:30 & 2:15-5
Make Popcorn: 12:15-2:30 & 2:15-5
Clean up at Harvey Park and  Deliver supplies back to 3 Story Street, Pigeon Cove: 5 PM-done.

These are the dates of our future fundraisers so check your calendar and maybe volunteer for one or more of these events.  We have a great deal of fun as well as making money for a great cause!

Harvest Fest - Saturday, October 17, 2015, 11 AM - 5 PM in Harvey Park

Thanks in advance, Claire